Better keymap UI
|Reported by:||takkaria||Owned by:||takkaria|
Description (last modified by fizzix)
From Ben's notes (clean up):
- Better interface to the "macro" command, including a keypress for "enter keypress, then action, then choose macro type", and perhaps even some form of macro browsing. It would be nice to actually be able to delete old macros. Perhaps we should combine the "command macros" and "keymaps" into new and improved "keymaps", and use "macros" just for honest to goodness macros.
- Consider using the "control-right-brace" key as a "macro recording" key, which would save keypresses into the "macro__buf" variable, until the next "control-right-brace" keypress. Actually, this key could be used as the "magic" key that I have been considering, for which macro recording would be but one possible use.
Change History (11)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by takkaria
- component changed from Interface to Main game
- Keywords ui added
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by takkaria
- Milestone changed from Future to 3.3.0
- Owner set to takkaria
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:9 Changed 6 years ago by magnate
- Keywords keymaps InputRework added; macros,InputRework removed
- Summary changed from Better macro UI to Better keymap UI
comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by fizzix
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from 3.4.0 to 3.5.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.