OS X UI bugs
|Reported by:||pmac||Owned by:||pmac|
Description (last modified by takkaria)
Some bugs from "Omnipact"
- (graphics mode) visible monsters aren't rendered in secondary windows
- cache needs to be invalidated when tilewidth/height/doublewide.
- overhead view and map view for secondary window broken in graphics mode.
- Window is creeping down by the height of the titlebar at startup. (Save the actual window region, not the active region) fixed  (SVN r107)
- Mouse tracking is off-by-one in y at startup. (side-effect of window creep)
- Can't change fonts in Term-x windows. fixed [10d7bf3] (SVN r9)
- Font size and ID are not stored in preferences. fixed [1227c8a] (SVN r105)
- Graphics settings are not remembered in preferences. fixed [1227c8a] (SVN r105)
- Font menu should open with current font. fixed [1227c8a] (SVN r105)
- Quit gracefully when Angband window is not open. fixed  (SVN r107)
Maybe not a bug:
- Red window close button for Angband window should always attempt to quit the game.
Change History (18)
comment:14 Changed 10 years ago by takkaria
- component changed from Port-specific to Main game
- Keywords port added
comment:17 Changed 9 years ago by takkaria
- Keywords mac added; port removed
- Milestone changed from 3.2.0 to 3.1.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.