Angband 3.0.7s3 code cleanup.
|Reported by:||CNyfalt||Owned by:|
I suppose I must use this when there's no maintainer e-mail.
Here's my report from going through the changes in v3.0.7s3, plus at bit of code cleanup I forgot to send in before that version was released.
- files.c: Missing '>' in tag.
- main-xxx, z-xxxx: Removed core function, NEVER try to crash a computer with
a real OS!
- x-spell.c, cmd3.c: Spelling errors.
- init2.c: Grammar error.
- store.c, load.c, object2.c, spells2.c: Indentation & formating fix.
- cmd1.c: Incorrect comment.
- cmd3.c: Extra ';'.
- object2.c, cmd5.c, init1.c: Extra tab in empty line removed.
- save.c: Explicit void in empty argument added.
- xtra1.c: Show nxt label correctly also if stat is drained.
- main-gcu.c: Use parentheses around sizeof arg.
- Makefile.gtk: squelch.c not squelch.o in source list. (Not that it matters)
Change History (7)
Changed 10 years ago by christer.nyfalt@…
comment:3 Changed 10 years ago by takkaria
- component changed from Project admin to Cleanup
- Keywords cleanup, misc fixes removed
comment:6 Changed 10 years ago by takkaria
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed