create_needed_dirs() should not try to create anything under /usr or /etc
|Reported by:||SaThaRiel||Owned by:||magnate|
Description (last modified by nckmccnnll)
the current dev version (git) doesnt compile correctly on Linux x86_64. I will attach the log from the build - a binary is created but it seems that the lib directory isnt setup completely.
Checkout is done this way:
git clone http://github.com/angband/angband.git
Build is done this way:
CFLAGS="" ./autogen.sh ./configure \ --prefix=/usr \ --bindir=/usr/bin/ \ --sysconfdir=/usr/share/angband \ --with-configpath=/usr/share/angband \ --with-libpath=/usr/share/angband \ --enable-gtk \ --enable-sdl \ --enable-sdl-mixer make clean make make DESTDIR="$pkgdir" install
Sure, $pkgdir is set.
I tried a local, existing git repository and also did a fresh checkout.
Must check this later on x86 too.
gcc (GCC) 4.6.1 20110819 (prerelease) Copyright (C) 2011 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Change History (15)
Changed 6 years ago by SaThaRiel
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by magnate
- Keywords unix added
- Milestone changed from 3.4.0 to 3.3.1
- Owner set to magnate
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Angband compilation problem on Linux x86_64 to create_needed_dirs() should not try to create anything under /usr or /etc
comment:10 Changed 6 years ago by magnate
- Milestone changed from 3.3.1 to 3.4.0
- Status changed from assigned to confirmed
comment:13 Changed 2 years ago by nckmccnnll
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from Future to 4.0