|Reported by:||CJNyfalt||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by takkaria)
The following comments are either wrong or need cleanups:
- z-file.c: fd_lock: G_SETLK in comment should be F_SETLK.
- h-basic.h: The comment about types should read "We should really be able to use the C99 types ...", not C89.
- h-basic.h: The L64 comment should be removed from the #endif about s32b/u32b types. L64 define doesn't exist anymore.
- h-basic.h: The last #endif in the file should have an /* INCLUDED_H_BASIC_H */ comment.
BTW, renaming the SET_UID define to UNIX would be more descriptive.
Change History (4)
comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by takkaria
- Keywords changed from comments cleanup to cleanup comments
- priority changed from low to normal
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.