itemlist subwindow interferes with list item command
|Reported by:||d_m||Owned by:||molybdenum|
|Milestone:||Future||Keywords:||itemlist, display, crash|
Description (last modified by takkaria)
I have an itemlist subwindow which is sized to only display one item. So if there is more than one, the second line will say "...and 1 others."
- The grammar is wrong. [FIXED[
- If I use ], the list-items command, it seems to (erroneously) limit itself to one-line of output, and displays the "and 1 others" line. It *should* display all the items, giving me a -more- prompt if necessary. [FIXED]
- If you can see as many items as you have room for, the last line shouldn't be used to say "... and 1 other" but should display that item. e.g. if your term window is 2 high and you can see 1 item, if your term window is 3 high and you can see 2 items then all items should be displayed.
Change History (17)
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by molybdenum
- Owner set to molybdenum
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by takkaria
- Resolution set to fixed (in master)
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by PowerWyrm
- Resolution fixed (in master) deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:12 Changed 3 years ago by takkaria
- Keywords itemlist, display, blocker added; itemlist display removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.