|Reported by:||ajps||Owned by:||ajps|
Description (last modified by ajps)
- Function keys don't work as macro triggers. (All the function keys are mapped to ^_.) Report: http://angband.oook.cz/rgra.php?showpost=102714
- When pressing the trigger key, you currently have to press the trigger key, then hit escape, which is very counter-intuitive. First, enter should work. Second, it shouldn't really be letting you enter more then one key anyway. It should just move on to the action after you hit a key.
Change History (7)
comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by takkaria
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Function keys don't work as macro triggers to Macro issues (probably related)
comment:4 Changed 10 years ago by takkaria
- Summary changed from Macro issues (probably related) to Macro issues
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.