|Reported by:||takkaria||Owned by:||ajps|
Description (last modified by takkaria)
- Numpad keys (2, 8) don't work in-store.
- Not obvious when selecting an item on the knowledge screen ('~') why things don't work.
- "My inventory and equip windows swap sides every time I try to equip or use something. If I have both windows up, there's no reason to make the inv window show equips or vice versa." This didn't happen in 3.0.7 or before.
- Might be useful to have a confirmation of what item should be purchased in stores.
- In stores, the display shows a -more- prompt even when all the stock is in fact on view, if the list reaches the bottom of the screen.
- In stores, switching between the help and non-help views has odd behaviour on leaving and re-entering.
Change History (7)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.