|Reported by:||PowerWyrm||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by takkaria)
After replacing the old sound set by Dubtrain's sound pack, it is probably time to implement the missing sounds:
- MSG_KILL_KING: you kill Morgoth and all you get is a stupid guitar chord?
[all below already fixed in https://github.com/angband/angband/pull/283]
- MSG_BOLD: already implemented, missing in sound.cfg (line was added to the old 3.4 sound.cfg but forgotten in the new one)
- MSG_STORE_ENTER/MSG_STORE_LEAVE/MSG_STORE_HOME (not in the code)
- MSG_WALK (but wouldn't that be extremely annoying?)
- MSG_DESTROY: the sample limit is 8, but 10 samples are referenced (which means that the last two are never played); perhaps increase the limit?
- MSG_MON_BITE: mco_bite_crunch.mp3 referenced from the sound pack doesn't exist; also 13 samples are referenced, five of which are never played; increase the limit?
- MSG_SUM_AINU: still referenced as "summon_angel" in sound.cfg when it should be "summon_ainu"
Change History (1)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.