Fix pickup system
|Reported by:||takkaria||Owned by:||takkaria|
Description (last modified by takkaria)
Change to three options (already have some code to do this):
- pickup_all, which picks up everything without prompt
- pickup_inven, which picks up inventory-matching items without prompt
- pickup_detail, which toggles between showing a full list for stacks (detailed) or just an object count (undetailed)
- "I can't create a macro for item destruction in floor. Usual 099k-y kills top item in floor if there is multiple in stack, but it stops working if there is only one."
- "When identifying a single item, it asks for confirmation of which item (ie a) even though there is only one. However when there are multiple items, identification doesn't ask for confirmation or object choice at all."
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by takkaria
- Owner set to takkaria
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.