Ease makefiles proliferation
|Reported by:||takkaria||Owned by:||takkaria|
Description (last modified by takkaria)
There is makefile proliferation, which is hard to manage -- removing or adding a file requires too much effort. We need a makefile template system, and scripts to turn templates into real makefiles.
- Add template files (in src/tmpl/) where there are strings indicating where:
- object files should be included
- source files should be included
- dependency information should be included
- Write scripts to do the search/replace (preferably using sed and sh).
Change History (5)
comment:3 Changed 10 years ago by takkaria
- Owner set to takkaria
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 10 years ago by takkaria
- Summary changed from Makefiles should be created from templates to Ease makefiles proliferation