Solid block characters are invisible under Windows Vista
|Reported by:||ctate||Owned by:|
The solid block character generally referred to with character code 127 displays as a black space under Vista. This makes Angband unplayable as supplied in the standard .zip Windows distribution, since that invisible character is configured as the wall character.
Ideally the code should be fixed to use an appropriate display mechanism for graphics characters under Vista. A workaround might be to use the default '#' character for walls in the standard distribution.
Change History (13)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by takkaria
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 Changed 9 years ago by takkaria
- Milestone changed from 3.2.0 to 3.1.0
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:11 Changed 8 years ago by takkaria
- Keywords blocker removed
- Milestone changed from 3.1.1 beta to 3.1.2 beta