p_ptr->command_wrk not reset in get_item()
|Reported by:||Big Al||Owned by:|
If you do an action that requires the selection of an item, and the inventory list pops up by default, then you get odd behavior occasionally regarding browsing inventory vs. equipment.
Eg, in a shop:
- Press 'd' to sell an item; it (normally) shows you a list of your inventory that you can sell.
- Then, you can press '/' to view your equipment that you can sell.
- Sell an item (or just cancel the prompt).
- Press 'd' again to sell another item; it now shows the list of equipment that you can sell, not the inventory as expected.
I think adding p_ptr->command_wrk = FALSE; to somewhere near the end of get_item() should fix it.
Change History (7)
comment:5 Changed 10 years ago by takkaria
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:6 Changed 9 years ago by takkaria
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened