Audit memory code
|Reported by:||takkaria||Owned by:||takkaria|
Description (last modified by takkaria)
- make sure that all error-checking is done in z-virt
- add realloc hook
- string_make() should *not* return const.
- audit macros:
- macros that assign to one of their paramaters (KILL(), MAKE(), C_MAKE()) should be removed
- nuke SIZE()
- nuke the "type" param, instead use sizeof variable?
- consider replacing string_make() with my_strdup() (prefix concerns, see #135)
- think about everything listed at http://ajps.mine.nu/angband/wiki/Cleanup#s2_1.
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by takkaria
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from 3.1.0 to 3.0.9
- Summary changed from Add realloc-style function to z-virt to Audit memory code
- Type changed from feature to task
comment:4 Changed 10 years ago by takkaria
- Owner set to takkaria
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:6 Changed 10 years ago by takkaria
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.