Fix level feelings
|Reported by:||takkaria||Owned by:||magnate|
Description (last modified by takkaria)
Currently level feelings are bad.
- Artifacts currently give a rating boost of 10 or 20 depending on their price. Most ego items give higher rating boosts (up to 30!), and so do Rings of Speed and certain amulets (devotion, magi, trickery, weaponmastery) -- 25 each. This needs tweaking
- Reduce number of level feelings and make them more obviously different. It is not obvious what is better: "You feel strangely lucky...", "You feel your luck is turning..." or "You like the look of this place...". To a newbie, it isn't even clear that all of these are bad level feelings, close to "boring".
- Monsters in pits make the feeling too high -- assign a value to the pit, not the monsters therein
- Consider removing level feelings except on very good levels
- How object value affects feeling is partially covered by #49.
Change History (11)
comment:11 Changed 6 years ago by magnate
- Milestone changed from Future to 3.3.0
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:14 Changed 6 years ago by magnate
- Keywords dungeon interesting added; dungeon,interesting removed
- Owner set to magnate
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.