Monsters shouldn't be able to drop items branded against them.
|Reported by:||takkaria||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by takkaria)
The idea that monsters can't pick up items which are branded against them is inconsistent with the logic of allowing them to drop, on death, items with the same brand. Solution: allow them to pick up anything, including artifacts. (But why would they ever actually want to?)
Change History (11)
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by GabeCunningham
- Milestone changed from 4.0 to 3.4.0
- Owner set to GabeCunningham
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by GabeCunningham
- Milestone changed from 3.4.0 to 4.0
- Owner GabeCunningham deleted
- Summary changed from Allow monsters to pick up anything to Monsters shouldn't be able to drop items branded against them.
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by magnate
- Resolution set to fixed (in v4)
- Status changed from assigned to closed