Ticket #510 (closed change: fixed (in v4))
Monsters shouldn't be able to drop items branded against them.
|Reported by:||takkaria||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by takkaria) (diff)
The idea that monsters can't pick up items which are branded against them is inconsistent with the logic of allowing them to drop, on death, items with the same brand. Solution: allow them to pick up anything, including artifacts. (But why would they ever actually want to?)
- Owner set to GabeCunningham
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
- Milestone changed from 4.0 to 3.4.0
- Owner GabeCunningham deleted
- Summary changed from Allow monsters to pick up anything to Monsters shouldn't be able to drop items branded against them.
- Milestone changed from 3.4.0 to 4.0
comment:10 Changed 19 months ago by magnate
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed (in v4)