Make multi-breath effects better than single breath effects
|Reported by:||magnate||Owned by:||magnate|
|Milestone:||v4||Keywords:||magic interesting affixes|
At the moment a wand of Dragon's Breath or a multi-hued DSM activation is actually worse than a single-breath attack: if the monster resists one or more elements, there is a chance that the random breath attack will be wasted, whereas you always know whether or not your single-breath attack will work.
d_m's proposal is that these multi-breath attacks should automatically find any resistance holes the monster has.
My own idea was to let the player choose the element to be used, but that would involve creating an additional prompt.
Change History (7)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by magnate
- Milestone changed from 3.1.2 beta to Future
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by magnate
- Milestone changed from Future to 3.3.0
- Owner set to magnate
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by magnate
- Milestone changed from 3.3.0 to Future
- Status changed from assigned to confirmed