Next Change →
side by side
lines around each change
Show the changes in full context
White space changes
03/22/14 21:36:50 (
* For example, the `inventory` object could be wrapped up in a `pack` object to represent the player pack. Then, the `pack` object would implement the existing sorting and organizing behavior.
* The `inventory` object can also handle items in arbitrary slots, just like the player equipment, so it could be used as a base for that as well.
* OK, I've had some ideas about all this - I think they may fit in well with molybdenum's (Nick):
* Separate equipment from inventory
* Possibly have equipment slots implemented by an equipment struct, or individual variables, or maybe array is still more useful. Dunno
* Build in the facility to have an arbitrary number of inventory slots, even if we never use it
* Related, allow for the possibility of inventory limit being by, eg, weight rather than number of slots - this can be done by having a generic inventory, and then a function or functions to apply constraints to it
=== Post-restructure ===